Friday, June 2, 2017

CAS-UAL Fridays Challenge #175 - Use Pattern Papers

Hey friends!  It's time for another CAS-ual Fridays challenge.  This time, we are breaking out the pattern papers.  Dust them off and get them on a card!
No automatic alt text available.
I have to admit that I have TONS of pattern paper that I just don't use anymore!  So this challenge was great for me to get out some paper and use it!  I love the colors in this pack.  The top is from the pack and it looked to plain, so I ran it through the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The sentiment from Wallflower was stamped with navy ink onto a matted oval die.  That horizontal piece was pinked with an edge die.  I stamped the flower from Pretty Posies and die cut it with the coordinating die.  I added sequins to finish it off.

You can see more from the CAS-ual Fridays team on the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog.

I used this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps:  Wallflower and Pretty Posies (CAS-ual Fridays)
Paper:  Very vanilla, Trend Setter (Fancy Pants)
Ink:  Night of Navy, aquatini
Accessories:  Pretty Posies dies (CAS-ual Fridays), pinking edge die (MFT), oval dies (Spellbinders), sequins, fun foam

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brenda in IN said...

I love the colors in your paper and the matching card stock. The pinked edge is great with the design in the pattern paper.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin