Sunday, February 5, 2017

Plush Flower Tag


Hey friends!  I've been pondering these plush dies and whether I wanted to try my hand at them.  I realized I had this stitched tag die that I could use for gift cards, so I bought some plush flower dies to decorate it.  I'll see if I want to get any of the other plush dies.  I recently bought a ton of felt that Papertrey Ink had on sale, so I may have to get some to use it all up!
 
I die cut this tag with rose felt and used the blanket stitch and floss to attach the two pieces together.  I then die cut the flowers from lavender and white felt and the leaves from green.  I stitched them and attached them with hot glue.  I added the ribbon and tied it up with some floss.  I had to urge to add sequins, but held off.  Maybe on the next one!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Plush daffodil and daisy die (SSS)
Plush flower buttons (Memory Box)
Stitched tag die (PTI)
autumn rose, lavender moon, vintage cream, simply chartreuse felt
floss, ribbon

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Love this Lisa. Absolutely adorable!

Michele (mitchygitchygoomy) said...

A little extra work' but so worth the effort, Lisa! Looks fabulous!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just so pretty. I LOVE it.
xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin