Thursday, July 14, 2016

MFT Camp Create Day 3 - Inlaid Made Easy

Hi friends!  I'm participating in MFT's Camp Create and I'm a day behind again!  My hubby and I went to a movie this afternoon.  We saw Nice Guys with Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling.  It was really good!  It was at the cheap shows (only $5 for the two of us!) and we weren't sure if it was going to be good or not, but we really enjoyed it!
 
Back to stamping!  This  challenge is called Inlaid Made Easy.  I love inlaying die cuts!
Print
 
I took out the Jumbo Mod Borders stamp and stamped it twice in two different colored green inks.  I used the Misti to stamp each color a couple of times and to line it up straight.  Then I die cut the word thanks from it and some fun foam and inlaid it back into the panel.  I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and added enamel dots. 

You can see the die cut a little better here as well as the shimmer I added to it. 
 
I used the sketch from this week's CAS(E) this Sketch.
 
Here's my badge for this challenge!
Print
 
I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with the last two days of the MFT Camp Create challenges!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Jumbo Mod Borders and Sending Thanks (MFT)
Paper:  Recollections white
Ink:  Jellybean and Fern (SSS), Versafine onyx black
Accessories:  Many Thanks die (MFT), fun foam, enamel dots, Spectrum Noir crystal clear pen

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gerrina said...

Great technique and perfect stamping! Enjoy your weekend!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool! I love your take on the sketch!

Hannelie said...

Gorgeous greens Lisa!
Thanks for joining us at CTS !

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin