Sunday, November 22, 2015

Happy 50th

I went to a 50th birthday party for a male friend yesterday and had to make a card.  I don't know about you, but I have such a hard time with masculine cards.  However, this one came together rather quickly.  I used a layout from another card I made a while ago (are there not as many sketch challenges out there than there used to be?).  I usually need a sketch to get me going and I'm not good with them, so I sort of CASED myself.  I thought these colors were good for a masculine card.  The "happy" was originally inlaid, however I die cut it in the rust paper and it didn't show up very well.  I tried to pull it out, but only got part of it out!  So the black one just went over the other one.  I do like it better!  The black base was impressed with the linen impression plate too.  It's hard to see.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Paper:  Black, real rust, Zoology (Bo Bunny)
Accessories:  By the numbers and by the numbers mats dies (PTI), suffix style die (PTI), tipped tops dies (PTI), linen impression plate (PTI), enamel dots


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin