Monday, November 23, 2015

Deck the Halls

Hi everyone!  I made this card last week and wasn't going to post it, but when I looked at it again I thought I'd go ahead and post it. I had a hard time with those red stickles...I think mine are old and I need a new bottle.  This wreath has some holly leaves and pine needles in it that I die cut out of green paper.  The base was cut from brown.  I added this bow that I just am smitten with!  I die cut it from red and also stamped it in red.  I added the sentiment on a folded banner die.  The main panel was impressed with a woodgrain impression plate and inked up with some brown ink.  Another card for the Christmas card pile!  Lots more to do!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps: Winter Cheer (Hero Arts), Deck the Halls (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage cream, chocolate chip, garden green, real red
Ink:  Read red, frayed burlap distress ink
Accessories:  Wreath die (Impression Obsession), Deck the Halls die (PTI), folded banner die (SSS), woodgrain impression plate (PTI), red stickles, dimensional tape
 


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin