Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday my hubby and I went to a 25th wedding anniversary for friends of his.  He asked me to make a card for the occasion.  No problem there!  This is a terrible picture of this card.  It's so pretty in person.  Since it's a 25th anniversary, I wanted to incorporate some silver into the card and I just had to add the pink to soften it up.  I hope they like this! 
 
I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch.
sketch160

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Embellished Elegance (PTI)
Paper:  White shimmer (PTI), brushed silver and pink pirouette (SU)
Ink:  Pink pirouette, Versamark, pistachio pudding
Accessories:  Embellished elegance dies (PTI), enamel dots, embossing folder, silver embossing powder, dimensional tape

Photobucket

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!

Gerrina said...

Great that embossing texture. And the pink is beautiful with the flowers! Hugs, Gerrina

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

VERY pretty card, Lisa! Thanks for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch!

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is just beautiful! I love those pretty colors and the embossed background is lovely!

diane zechman said...

Very pretty, Lisa!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin