Sunday, June 29, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #31 - Anything Goes!

Happy Sunday Christmas stampers!  This week over at Christmas Card Challenge it's an Anything Goes challenge (except that it has to be Christmas related!).  So here's what I came up with.  I purchased this die at a stamp show last summer and I never used it.  (I'm trying to use some of the items I've purchased and never used.)  I die cut it from red cardstock and placed him on a snow bank I made from the polka dot paper.  I created some falling snow with a stencil, modeling paste, and some blue ink.   I added the die cut and stamped the rest of the sentiment and then some glitter dots.
 
I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for my inspiration.
 
You can see more inspiration from the CCC DT at these blogs.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Stylish Sentiments: Holiday (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage cream, riding hood red, Christmas Cheer (Lilybee Designs)
Ink:  Riding hood red, tumbled glass distress ink
Accessories:  Sled die (Impression Obsession), Christmas Greetings die (MFT), Falling Snow stencil (SSS), modeling paste, glitter dots, Wink of Stella shimmer, corner punch, dimensional tape

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Adorable Lisa. I love the sweet little sled rider.

Gerrina said...

You made with in red, but still I get a "cute-snowy"-feeling of this card... Hugs, Gerrina

Karren said...

This is such a fabulous card! The papers are perfect with that gorgeous die! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin