Sunday, June 15, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge #29 - Use Three Pattern Papers

Happy Sunday!  The challenge over at Christmas Card Challenge is to use three pattern papers on your card.  I'm an over-achiever...I used four!   I went through my bevy of paper packs and landed on this kind of vintage-y one.  Loved the colors right away!  I die cut the bell and stamped it in Versamark then embossed it in gold.   I added a pattern paper bow cut from a die and the pearl then placed it on a square border die cut.  Very simple card.  This is another one that could be recreated in bulk and put together. 
 
I followed this sketch from Clean & Simple Sketches.
 
You can see more fabulous inspiration on these blogs.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Recipe
Stamps:  Bells & Boughs (PTI)
Paper:  Vintage cream, Handmade Holiday (Simple Stories), Basics Manila (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Versamark, cranberry crisp
Accessories:  Bells & Boughs dies (PTI), Retro Squares border die (MFT), Spellbinders die, gold embossing powder, pearl, dimensionals

Photobucket

4 comments:

katrynka said...

Very cute card:)

But the real reason I am commenting is that I am hoping you are the person who commented on PTI this morning about the roll ups with your husbands canned veggies?! I am hoping to perhaps get a recipe? It sounded SO yummy! leeATcockrumDOTnet

Thanks in advance if it was you:)

Gerrina said...

Love the dots; they bring ao much interest to the card!
Not verry "in the mood" for this cards with the great weather here; Today I'm in the garden most of the day... Hugs, Gerrina

Lynn said...

Great card Lisa. I love the touch of plaid in the patterned papers.

chera said...

Lovely card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin